Our automated water care system, Spa Boy® represents the most important advancement to hot tubs in many years. Rather than solely relying on inconvenient and imprecise manual testing and addition of sanitizer to your spa, Spa Boy® monitors, and helps maintain ideal spa water conditions. Spa Boy® simply, accurately and effortlessly helps to maintain perfect clear and safe spa water for you. This incredible technology uses medical-grade sensors to constantly analyze key water cleanliness parameters and from this data, the Spa Boy® system precisely controls the output of our integrated salt water system, ensuring that sanitizer levels are kept in the absolute optimum range. Should your spa’s pH value come slightly out of balance, Spa Boy® alerts the spa owner (via the topside control panel, the app and the myarcticspa.com portal) to correct this condition.
Spa Boy®, has also completely changed the bathing experience. Relax in a soft and silky high sodium low saline bath that feels absolutely amazing on your skin with no chemical smell. Enjoy your Arctic Spa to its fullest potential, and leave water maintenance to your own, personal Spa Boy®!
Spa Boy® Owners Manual
- 71. Obtaining Technical Data For Your Spa
- 71. What Are The Benefits of Spa Boy®?
- 71. What Does Spa Boy® Do?
- 71. What is Spa Boy®?
- 72. How Does Spa Boy® Work?
- 72. Spa Boy® System Interface
- 73. Spa Boy® Main Components
- 74. How to Determine Spa Production Date
- 75. Definitions of Terms
- 79. Spa Boy® Warranty
- 79. Water Chemistry Abbreviations/Acronyms & Ranges
- 80. Fill Spa With Water Power Up Spa and Set Water Temperature
- 80. Spa Boy® start – up guide
- 80. Spa Boy® Start-Up Overview Flowchart
- 82. Establishing Correct Water Chemistry
- 82. Program Filtration Cycles/Filtration Duration
- 82. Stabilize Spa Water
- 85. Arctic Spas Spa Boy® Salt Dose Guidance Table
- 86. Caring for your Spa Boy® System
- 86. Sanitizer and pH Readings
- 91. Arctic Spas Spa Boy® Version 1 R1 Maintenance Schedule
- 94. Troubleshooting Spa Boy® Low ORP Reading Detected